Undated Weekly Dashboard Planner
*NEW* Weekly Dashboard Planner – Digital Product Download!
Looking for a simple digital planner that shows you your full week at a glance?
This minimalist Weekly Dashboard Planner gives you more freedom in planning out your schedule for the week, with plenty of space for text, highlighting, digital stickers, and more.
List out your…
- tasks and to-dos
- next week tasks
- weekly schedule
- daily habits
- weekly focus
Weeks available in both Sunday and Monday starts.
Duplicate the pages as often as you need to, and reuse year after year.
Here’s a mockup of what this Weekly Dashboard Planner looks like when in use…
*Digital stickers shown in mockup are for display purposes only.
Included in your purchase:
- 32-page PDF Weekly Dashboard Planner
- Digital Sticker Subscription included (we’ll send you a free digital sticker bundle each month to help you decorate your planner and save money)
- PDF Instruction Guide
This planner also includes 4 additional sections where you can section and incorporate future template pages or bundles into your planner.
This Weekly Dashboard Planner is displayed in a horizontal layout and will fill your tablet screen horizontally. Optimal performance will be experienced on a tablet vs. phone screen.
Your planner also features:
- 4 Custom sections for additional notes, templates, inserts, etc.
- Notes section
- Blank Sticker Book page
- Direct link to our customer-only resource library with free PDF downloads and digital sticker bundles
What you need to get started:
- a tablet (this planner is compatible with Apple and Android)
- PDF annotation app (GoodNotes 5, Notability, XODO, Noteshelf 2, ZoomNotes, etc.)*
- Stylus – or your finger!
*We always recommend downloading your PDF annotation app of choice to ensure your tablet is compatible before purchasing any digital download PDF. Some older tablets are not able to update to an operating system that would be compatible.
the pink daisies sold me – this is such a simple and cute way to plan for the week. I’ve found monthly and yearly planners really have to stick to, but this weekly format is perfect!!
Adorable weekly dashboard planner, I love mine!
This planner is jsut what I needed!