The Organized Teacher Planner – Digital Teaching Planner Bundle
Keep track of your lesson plans, student progress and attendance, grades, and more with this digital teaching planner.
*Digital Teacher Planner Bundle – Instant Download*
Prepping, planning and teaching are some of your most important responsibilities as a teacher.
The Organized Teacher Planner© helps you achieve outstanding results by empowering you with the tools you need to get organized and plan effectively.
Digital Teacher Planner Bundle
This powerful digital teacher planner provides an easy way to manage lesson planning and classroom management.
It has every teacher essential organization need in one place so you can keep information both visible and organized at all times.
Keep track of your lesson plans, student progress and attendance, grades, and more with this digital teacher planner!
The Organized Teacher Planner© will help you keep on top of those little things that really make a difference in your day-to-day life as an educator.
Perfect for educators new to the field or veteran teachers looking to add some organization to their classrooms!
Digital Teaching Templates
Here are the templates included in your Organized Teacher Planner Digital Bundle:
- Over 800+ teacher planning pages*
- Professionally-designed lag-free digital planner under 25 MB
- School calendar dated July-June
- U.S. Holidays list
- Monthly Themes Tracker
- Fun / Wacky Holidays
- Yearly Overview with Quarterly Goals
- Monthly Calendar
- Monthly Overviews with spaces to write your goals, meetings, events, birthdays, to-dos, and Quick Access Navigation Buttons.
- Weekly Overviews with spaces for general to-dos, lesson plans, and to list anything important or motivation.
- Daily Teaching Plan Template – Dated
- Class List
- Student Info
- Student Birthdays
- Seating Chart
- Grade Tracker
- Attendance Logs (one for each month of the year)
- Class Schedule
- Specials Schedule
- After-School Schedule / Activities and Notes
- Reading List
- Field Trip Planner
- Field Trip Readiness Checklist
- Lesson Planner
- Theme Tracker
- Unit Overviews
- Unit Reflections
- Assignment Tracker
- Exam Tracker
- Substitute Contacts List
- Substitute Information
- Substitute Report
- Volunteers and Chaperones
- Days Off Tracker
- Website Logins
- Tech Support
- Device Check-Ins
- School Info
- School Staff
- My Teacher Contact Info
- Staff Birthdays
- Staff Meetings
- Parent Contacts
- Parent Communication Log
- Conference Schedule
- Conference Notes
- Students with Accommodations
- 504 Cheat Sheet
- IEP Cheat Sheet
- IEP Goal Monitoring
- IEP Quarterly Goal Tracking
- 504 Plan Meetings
- IEP Plan Meetings
- Special Medical Concerns
- Guidance Counselor Meetings
- Mandated Reporter Details
- My Schedule (two versions included)
- School Year Prep Checklist (filled-in and blank versions)
- School End Prep Checklist
- Class Expenses
- Professional Development
- 10 Custom Lifestyle Sections (perfect for adding in additional templates you’d like, such as meal planning, cleaning, fitness, budgeting, etc.
- Sticker Book
- Notes (Graph paper, Lined Paper, Dotted Paper, and Blank Page templates included)
Peek inside the planner below…
Premium white wood background included for your digital planner.
What’s All Included In My Purchase?
- July 2023 – June 2024 Dated Organized Teacher Digital Planner
- 60+ Teaching Digital Stickers
- PDF Instruction Guide (showing you exactly what is hyperlinked / clickable to help you navigate your digital planner)
What Do I Need For This Digital Planner?
To use a digital planner, you will need a tablet, stylus, and PDF Annotation App.
We always recommend downloading your preferred planning app onto your device to ensure it will be compatible before purchasing any digital planner.
Some of our favorite digital planning apps you can use include:
- GoodNotes 5
Older tablets may not be suited for digital planning.
*Because this planner is a horizontal coiled planner, two pages fill the screen at once. The PDF file itself will be 400+ pages, but the overall planner is over 800+ digital pages separated by a coil in the center.
Mrs. Lang –
The pages are just what i need for this upcoming school year – I wish I found this planner years ago!
I’m a brand new teacher this year, and I wanted something easy, pretty, and functional to navigate and write in. This planner hits all of those points and goes above and beyond my expectations.
After trying 5+ teacher planners, I’ve finally found the one that has everything I need in one place. The digital stickers are so cute, too!